Monday, August 1, 2011

Oregon Vacation Day Three

This picture was taken on day three of our vacation, Sunday- it was relatively late on a very relaxing day, complete with naps and trips into downtown Florence, Oregon- a trip that meant clam chowder at a local chain, Mo's, for me and a Thomas the Tank Engine playset for Vake.

When we got back, the family had decided to scatter Vake and Milly's ashes. I am so glad that Eric could be there.

If you look in the picture, I am on the right- looking 5 months pregnant- because I am...well maybe not quite 5 months, but 19 weeks! That's right, people of the internet. I've been trying to tell all of our friends, but having a hard time getting it done. I owe so many people calls to tell them the good news but, as with Vake, I just haven't been feeling like myself (see e.g. the absence from this blog) and I am just trying as hard as I can to stay afloat. So please don't be offended if I didn't tell you personally.

On another note, Vake's now decided that staying in bed is for suckers- a cute trick he picked up on vacation. If anyone has any surefire way of getting a toddler to stay in bed that does not involve a bell and a rope, please weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment