Sunday, August 7, 2011

Oregon Vacation Day Six

By the time that Wednesday rolled around, we were feeling a little more like getting back into the car- so we did- to take the self-guided tour of the Tillamook Cheese factory. Believe me when I tell you it was the perfect toddler activity. We got there about 11:00, took a quick look around the factory, bought some cheese and then settled in for ice cream by about 11:30.

What we didn't know was that our friend Brad would order the "38 flavor special." For about $25.00, you got a "golf-ball sized" sample of every flavor of ice cream that Tillamook makes. So there was root-beer flavored ice cream next to peanut butter and chocolate. I only wish that I had brought my camera to capture the moment. Suffice it to say that I felt like a big sticky piggy by the time we got up!

No comments:

Post a Comment