Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cell Phones and Smiles

Vake's very favorite toy is a cell phone- I can sing basically every jingle that accompanies every press of every button. It is a great toy for riding in the car- he will concentrate on it for 15-20 minutes without interruption.

Vake is also (and I am sure I have said it before) the consummate ham- I don't know if we should chalk this up to my sorority days or what but this pumpkin LOVES A CAMERA.
Today, we are wearing one of our crab outfits in honor of Uncle Dennis, who just passed his social work exam!!!


I love to pose!



I really do. I tip my head to one side for the "especially cute" pose that I love so well!!!



And here's my "open mouth" shot. Love this one too...



Or I can do the sideways pose to the other side.











1 comment:

  1. Monkey see, monkey do. Eric spends how much time on the Blackberry? Eric had similar incredible patience with a single topic as a child. Once he said "tick tick tick " on, and on, and on, until somebody finally asked. "Boom!" he hollered, "I'm a time bomb." With a few more years on him, he sang "99 bottles of beer on the wall" from 100 down to 0 and back to 100 again without protest from his doting Martin grandparents. No such patience came from Granny Sampson: "Any kid of mine do that,he be swallowing teeth," she said. Left Bank Granny

    ReplyDelete