Tuesday, March 9, 2010

At long last, the BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!

Honest to goodness, there's no excuse but I have not had five minutes to sit and organize the still shots from V's birthday- and I haven't even begun to do the screen shots from the Flip...
But we did have a great birthday party...

Here are the favor bags for our guests...
And the sign welcoming everyone to the party- with sweet little pictures of my wonderful little boy taken during his first year.

And we had balloons everywhere- always a fan favorite...

Eric made the cake- it was carrot cake with cream cheese icing...a not so funny story about the icing is that I wanted it to be bright white and had one of my characteristic controlling freakout moments because of the color tones of the icing. No lie. It was definitely one of my finest moments...



The cupcake picks all said "Happy Birthday Vake"




Sweet little fondant animals...




I decorated the chandelier, too!




We had mimosas. If you were Eric, who had to live through the cupcake frosting incident, a few of these definitely helped...



The party invitation- all animals all the time





Even Aunt Courtney came to visit!





And we LOVE balloons. LOVE them.




Really LOVE them.




REALLY really love them.





Oh hello there- did you come to my party? I am wearing one of my TWO birthday outfits!






Well come on in!!!!



I am so happy to see you!

Oooh. This spoon has some of Daddy's frosting on it. Yum.



I also had a good time opening my presents!












What a happy birthday!!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment