Tuesday, October 23, 2012

On the road again...

Eric is traveling for the next two weeks. He's in Indiana this week until Thursday and then leaves next Wednesday for Atlanta. We miss him when he's not around. I keep thinking that we could get organized and get Skype around here, but so far haven't managed to do that.

Gil is on the road all the time too. He is crawling with real efficiency now. It is absolutely crazy what a little person he is now. And I think we are getting closer to dropping the morning nap now. He is waking up totally ready rumble at 6 am.

I'm on the move too. I am about to get moved to my new corner office st work! Yay! I am officially a big deal there. And I am getting ready to put another 1/2 marathon in my rear view mirror. Did 7 miles after dinner last night and it wasn't terrible.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment