Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Two Weeks Left!!!!

What a wild and wooly couple of days we have had! The good news is that by TWO WEEKS from tomorrow, we will have baby Gil with us!!!! The REALLY good news is that I managed to hold on through today, when Eric finished up the work he was doing out of town.

It's been crazy over here. Monday night (of course when MS is out of town) I started feeling a little sick and by 1 am on Tuesday morning I had what turned out to be a little stomach virus. YUCK. Toughed it out through court on Tuesday, though and then went home and took a rest.

Today was just an odd day- the lowlight was going to view the wrecked Audi at the tow yard. I've been to more than my fair share of them in my life but there's something uniquely horrible about going to view your OWN car and realizing how lucky we all were to walk away from that crash totally unscathed. The great news is that Nationwide has accepted liability, so now we're just waiting to see what they'll do. I've got to tell you, my car looked B-A-D.

I've got a doctor's appointment tomorrow at 12:45- will be interesting to see what she says- but I can honestly gut it out until the 29th if I have to...

No comments:

Post a Comment