Friday, December 9, 2011

R.I.P. (we think) Audi A6

What a strange day.

I went to the MD this morning at 7:45- I would have guessed if you had asked me that based on the amount of downward pressure that I've been feeling that the doctor would tell me just to head over to labor and delivery. BUT goes to show you how in tune with the old body I am at this point. NO progress in 10 days. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

So I'm leaving work this afternoon to run home and pick something up. I've got a green light and the next thing I know, a guy comes flying out in front of me. That's right. Tragic end to the Audi. Poor guy who hit me, who TOTALLY conceded 100% liability at the scene, was not belted and looked as though he had seen a ghost when old fatso rolls out of the car and says, "I'm 38 weeks pregnant- I don't think I am hurt but can you please call 911."

An ambulance later, let's have a moment of silence for the 2001 Audi. Damage to his car was minimal. Cannot say the same for the poor old Audi. Good thing I have the rental coverage (or it has turned out that way this year!!!!). We'll pick up the rental in the am and take it from there.

Poor Eric who had to get all my stuff out of my car. Aargh.

1 comment:

  1. Sending positive vibes your way! I am sorry to hear about the Audi...and the lack of labor progression...but the Santa pic has seriously made my week. Big hugs!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete