Monday, December 26, 2011

No Baby Today

Would have been just fine with me if today had been the day- BUT- doesn't seem as though we are getting there.

We did have a great day and I've got a ton of Christmas pics to post- Vake slept until almost 8:30- so sweet- last night as his father was putting him to bed, he said "Daddy, that was too much Christmas." and I actually think he was legitimately exhausted- so much excitement in one day I think had him totally worn out.

I tried to let Eric sleep in some- but by 10:00am my philanthropic impulse had passed and we woke Eric up. Then Vake rode his bike for about a hour and a half, which made for a GREAT nap for him this afternoon, which in turn meant that I was out cold until about 4:30 myself.

We're going to have leftovers tonight and hopefully everyone will get rested. Both Eric and I have to go to work tomorrow and Wednesday- and then on Thursday we go to St. Mary's to get this baby one way or the other!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment