Monday, November 21, 2011

Gil's Room- Progress Pics

The room is SO close to being done now- yippee!!!! And it looks really great!!! Here is the quilt that Mom made sometime in the 70s- got it framed at Ben Franklin and they did an amazing job- the light's a little weird in this pic because I took these pics at night- I will have to take more once I finish off the room.
The dresser/changing table got moved from Vake's room to Gil's room- Vake just got a bigger dresser.



Detail from the quilt- it is Noah's Ark- so sweet and I love the bright colors with the soft baby blue- makes for a very good little boy room I think and I really love that you don't feel as though you're going to see this quilt everywhere you go!!!


So here are the roman shades- could the colors coordinate any better?



And the rug worked out so well here- only disappointment is that it is not super soft- and I sort of thought it would be- oh well...




I'll get the room tidied up and then take good pics of it "done"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment