Thursday, December 16, 2010

Nutcracker!!!

We had a huge treat today- our lovely next door neighbor got tickets to the school groups performance of the Nutcracker- which is just a fantastic version of it and such a holiday treat!!! I originally did not think I was going to be able to go with the boys because I had court BUT!!!! WE HAD A SNOW DAY!!!!!

Yip!!!

So Taren and I left with the boys at about 9- just as it was starting to snow-here are the two monkeys.



Friends hugging.


We got to the theater- the boys were mesmerized by the venue. Vake had a shorter attention span- he made it as far as the Waltz of the Flowers before he got restless but Huff was able to sit still with Taren for the whole thing. I was actually really proud of both boys' performance- it's not easy to behave for a whole hour in a theater. I think Taren really enjoyed it too. It is such a fun performance.



Here's Vake just rapt before the show began looking at the stage.





On our best behavior!




Getting to our seats!













By the end, we were a little restless!!











No comments:

Post a Comment