Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Getting Caught Up!

It is so hard to believe it is the holidays again- you all are going to have to bear with me, because I've not been good about taking pictures while the blog has been down because of our computer issue but I am hoping to get back on track!!!

On Saturday, we had a very fancy trip downtown to have breakfast with Santa and Huff and his parents. When we got home, we did some playing outside. Vake was still wearing his Santa outfit- too cute!!!

He's such a little boy now- climbing, jumping, digging, and experimenting all the time. He's also nonstop- go go go go seems to be the name of the game.

But he will stop to hug his Daddy- Daddy is beloved above all at this house.












I got some closeups of the smocking. People, I believe that we may be entering the end of the smocked era. *Tear*. The manufacturers don't make these clothes bigger than a 4t. This is probably a good thing for baby Vake or else I'd dress him this way until he was 8.
No, I am not kidding. Not even a little bit. I mean, how much do you love these elves!!!!








The big excitement of the weekend was setting up the train that was given to Vake last Christmas by his Aunt Tanner. Ohmygoodness it is loved.
































No comments:

Post a Comment