Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!!!

Happy Father's Day to a GREAT dad!!

We had a nice day today- you all saw the book of our house that I made for E- and I found this awesome Nikki McClure print (here's the link to it- she doesn't permit her stuff to be copied without permission- http://www.nikkimcclure.com/portfolio/?img=breathe) that I framed as a surprise.

I am not a good surprise keeper- so the fact there was a surprise was a miracle.

The other non-surprise gift is a farm share that will start in July from Dominion Harvest. E probably would have just gotten the veggies but I thought we could start by trying the box with the eggs and the meat too- I'll let you know how it goes!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to both of you upon achieving your second mother's day and father's day, respectively. Now explain "farm share"? Left Bank Granny

    ReplyDelete