Saturday, May 29, 2010

S-W-I-N-G-S-E-T!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, children of all ages, I am pleased as punch to introduce you to VAKE'S NEW SWINGSET!!!!

After what feels like a lifetime (but was probably only 6 months of planning, 12 months of nagging, 6 months of begging, 1 Mother's Day request, 3 huge boxes from Home Depot and 18 trips to Lowe's), my superhero of a husband (perhaps the world's longest suffering man) finished the swingset moments before V and I rolled up from an overnight in Baltimore.
He immediately begged to get in...
(there he is- the builder of the hour, pushing little V)


And in the swingset we stayed until it was time for supper and bed.


V, Mom and I had a terrific time in Baltimore- we worked on Anne's house. It's coming along!


1 comment:

  1. V looks likes he's getting seasick in the last photo!
    -BIM

    ReplyDelete