Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Busy Little Bee

I don't know if Taren reads this blog or not- frankly it doesn't matter very much if she does or if she doesn't. But I continue to be impressed by how present she manages to be with the boy and how much she does with them.

Today, for example, she:

  • got Vake fed and dressed;
  • had playtime at the table (and took pics of the playing that she sent to Jennifer and me);
  • gave them a snack;
  • took them to the Children's Museum;
  • took them to Little Gym;
  • gave everyone lunch;
  • put both boys down for a nap;
  • took care of H who refused to nap while V took a 3.5 hour nap; and
  • fed them both dinner and then had them on an up and down the block walk when I got home.

Good grief. It makes me tired just thinking about that day with one boy but can you imagine with two?

And she's always so cheerful about the annoying errands that I ask her to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment