Friday, August 7, 2009

New Pajamas and Vake's First Tie

Vake and I have had a busy week together: Eric's gearing up for a big trial so has not been home at all and I've been a little less busy at work so I've been picking up the slack with little V. He is now a master of sitting up on his own.

This week, we've also made the move into bigger pajamas. Vake weighs about 24-25 pounds now and all of his 12 month pjs were, shall we say, a little snug. He sort of looked like he was wearing a bikini. Here he is rocking his new size 2t pajamas.

Aunt Martha just got back from a trip to Nantucket and brought his some of the cutest pjs I've ever seen- they are so sweet- with little castles on them- but my camera ran out of batteries so I will have to take pics of them tomorrow to post.

Doesn't he look like a little boy in these pictures? Where's the baby? He's not even six months old yet!!!

Aaahhh. Mom, stop taking pictures of me in my nightclothes. It is embarrassing!




Today, one of the bibs that super-Taren ordered arrived- too funny. His first tie.


But Mom, I don't want to be a summer associate. I want to sing and dance! And figure skate. In my white sequined pants!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment