Saturday, September 14, 2013

First day of school

Finally! The Internet is hooked back up and I can now post to the blog using the iPad and pictures that I take on the iPhone now synch to the iPad. Feels as though a new era has dawned.

Without further delay, here are the pictures of the first day of school at Roosevelt Elementary! Vake is going four mornings a week- he starts relatively early- at 815. Unfortunately, that also means that he's done by 11.











I am saying cheese, mommy.


The craziest thing (also best) about this school is it is on the next block. Yippee. So on the first morning of school, we walked the block and a half.


We stopped at the corner.


And like that, another year begins!





There's a sweet mural of storybook characters in the hallway.


And here is a portrait of Teddy himself!


And he didn't even notice my leaving.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment