Friday, September 6, 2013

And we're still unpacking!

It feels never ending but I actually think we are starting to get there.  Nothing's on the walls yet ( with the exception of the rob Tarbell- just because there happened to be a hook on the wall.  But the good news is that there's not really a room now that looks like an insane person lives here.

I've got all the boxes empty.  We actually did amazingly well in terms of breakage.  Casualties include one wine glass and some candlesticks.  Not too shabby.

What am I doing?  Well, while I am waiting for admission to the Oregon bar, I am trying to get the house cleaned up, get the yard cleaned up, and I am doing a lot of grocery shopping, meal planning, trips to the playground, and supervision of small people.

As soon as I get the Internet hooked up, (next Friday), I'll post pictures of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment