Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful

It's 7:15 a d the house is full of people and silent. I am sure Gil is awake but he's not making noise yet. Baby Mary Frances is out cold in the crib in our room. Vake is still fast asleep and all of our Rivera house guests are out cold.

My little big man has truly enjoyed celebrating this season. Here he is a the school's feast.


And now is the time when I can count my blessings.

What a lucky life I am living. I am young and healthy with a husband who is better to me than I deserve. I have two strong little boys. A great house. A job that I enjoy. An amazing mother and sister. Child care that not only shows up every day, but treats my children like her own (Taren, thank you!). Friends who are like family.

And I am also thankful for the adversity that I've had in my own life and see in the lives of others because it makes the blessings stand out in relief. Wow.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment