Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Around here...

...all of a sudden it is colder.  The change in seasons really snuck up on me this year- it was such a warm and for the most part lovely fall.  But it is definitely cold now and only getting colder. 

And work and life as always are so busy- it will be Christmas before we know it and the baby (my baby!) will be a year old- yikes!

Vake's doing so well now- such a little empathetic (for the most part) boy.  He had a (now relatively rare) temper tantrum tonight and when I came in to tuck him in and we were talking about it, I told him I was still "cross" and he looked at me with the most serious eyes and said "Oh no.  Oh no."

Now that I am the supervisor for my unit at work, I'm growing professionally- and trying to figure out how to be a good boss- and that's a challenge, too.  The next time I look up, it will be 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment