Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Home again, again...

So we are finally back home again- two weekends back to back at the beach and I've still got mounds of laundry to do.  Hard to believe it is basically already the middle of August.

Whew...what new to report?  Well, Vake is doing great in swim class- the teacher has the students swimming between her and the wall.  Vake is totally fearless and loving it- no water wings, even.  He's been at camp at the Children's Museum this week and seems to be as happy as a clam.  My sweet little boy isn't so little anymore- he's grown about another half-inch in six months. 

Gillie is great- so mellow.  It's funny.  Vake looks just like Eric to me but has my personality.  Gil looks like me but is just so laid back like his father.

I am happy to report that I am really running on a good schedule again!  Yippee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment