Thursday, April 5, 2012

Gil: 3 months!

It is impossible for me to believe that little Gil is already three months old- he looks less and less like an identical twin of baby Vake to me now.

At three months, Gil
  • weighs about 18 pounds (maybe a little less, I didn't have an official three month weight, so this is the inaccurate measurement of my bathroom scale). I will report tomorrow how long he is.
  • is in a Size 3 diaper
  • Wears a combo of 6, 9 and 12 (!) month clothing
  • sleeps through the night and takes (usually) two good naps during the day
  • is honestly the easiest baby- even easier than Vake. He only cries if tired or hungry
  • is giving us the most delicious smiles
  • has made no real attempt to roll over
  • loves his exersaucer

I am so happy about my two darling boys. Vake's transition has, gradually, become a little rockier. I think he finally knows the baby is not going back but is here to stay. NOT his favorite. AT ALL.

Here are pics from Gil's three month shoot.
http://www.dimplesandcheeks.photoreflect.com/store/thumbpage.aspx?e=8471023

No comments:

Post a Comment