Monday, March 26, 2012

Whew!!!! What another two weeks!

Ok. So just as I was getting better at blogging again, Gil gave me (this time not Eric so much) another scare. When he was so sick with the respiratory virus that put him in St. Mary's, I basically gave up on trying to give him bottles and just nursed him exclusively. Which was fine, until I realized that I had to go back to work.

So we started introducing bottles, and there was refusing and projectile vomiting. It scared me to death. I took him to the pediatrician and we wound up having a couple of tense days waiting for an ultrasound of the GI tract. Long story longer, he's totally fine, just a really really slow bottle eater.

I went back to work today. It was fine, albeit filled with a little "first day back at work" crazy. I DID get promoted! Yip! So now I am a supervisor. How crazy is that that I am someone's supervisor now?

No comments:

Post a Comment