Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MD's visit and pictures of the cutest baby in all the land (except for his brother of course!!!)

Ok, so here are the pics from Gil's one month photo shoot- I know I am biased, but this is one CUTE baby.

http://www.photoreflect.com/store/thumbpage.aspx?e=8406151

And his personality is starting to come out and it is just precious. He is still a really mellow, low-key baby. He loves to sleep. He is definitely much more of a snuggler than Vake- MUCH more. He insists on being swaddled to go to sleep and he adores sleeping while he is being held. MY KIND OF BABY. Seriously. I could just snuggle-buggle with him all day.

We went to see the doctor today. Both boys are off the charts for height and weight. At three, Vake is 43 pounds and 39.5 inches tall. Gil at six weeks is 13 pounds 10 ounces and 23.5 inches tall. BIG boys.

We got the bill from the neonatologist a couple of days ago. Dr. Murray was with Gil during the first five scary minutes of his life. I started crying when I saw the services- she billed us for infant resusitation. Yowzers. I am so amazed by that. She went to work on December 29th at St. Mary's and saved my child's life. Obviously, it is her profession and I assume she likes it (she was warm and had a very kind bedside manner). But in doing her job, she literally changed the entire future for me and my family. Sort of takes your breath away, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment