Friday, March 11, 2011

Mother's Little Helper

Vake and I have had a long 24 hours- Eric had to go to Washington yesterday to go to a dinner and poor Vake figured out that Taren was about to go on vacation and had a super tough day yesterday. He was incredibly clingy and then of course I had a substitute babysitter last night and THEN the poor child had a substitute babysitter today because I had to work.

He did not sleep well last night and the nap today was a total wash. Talk about a LONG afternoon. Finally we gave up on sleeping and worked on cleaning- look at how sweet my helpful little helper is. He wiped down his kitchen repeatedly.















2 comments:

  1. Vake's cleanliness must come from his maternal side.
    -BIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's looking for the cupboard with the gin. Left Bank Granny

    ReplyDelete