Friday, October 29, 2010

Weight Watchers Update

So the short version of the long story is that I gave up Weight Watchers and took the fight to the next level- a nutritionist-run-much-more-rigid program.

Let me preface this by saying that I LOVE WW and in the past, I've had a lot of success with it. HOWEVER, I am really struggling with the weight loss this time and I just needed more accountability and more requirements (weighing in multiple times a week, more vitamin/iron supplements/more rigorous menu).

Praise Jesus it seems to be working. 7 pounds down since October 14. Of course, I am pretty hungry. But that's ok. Again, with WW I was losing 1/2 pound/week. Which is great, but I don't have a year to put into the losing component of the project and I was just getting incredibly frustrated by the pace.

Have to run 12 tomorrow and 5 on Sunday- let's hope that goes well!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment