Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!!

What a fantastic day we had- started early this morning- I ran the Downtown Y 8k with some friends- good times!

Then Vake and I went to Sunday School- he was wearing a dear little smock with ghosts and spiders on it- so hard to believe that we are entering the final set of holidays that this kind of gear is going to be ok!!!!

It was a chilly morning but warmed up really nicely- so nicely that we could sit on the porch barefoot!!!! And before we knew it, it was costume time. Really, and I know that I am not objective, but have you ever seen a cuter mouse? I didn't think so.

And then we started trick-or-treating- it's a tough concept- taking candy and not eating it but putting it in a basket for later...tough to do!!!!


Again, I know I don't have the proper perspective, but really?


We tried a couple of neighbors' houses.




And then crossed the street to check on a few other neighbors.










We knocked on a lot of doors- trick or treating is hard work!!!!

















Then we went to see Grandmary.








And Flora.











By the end of the night Vake was totally exhausted, so it was time for dinner, milk and a bath to wipe off the whiskers.






No comments:

Post a Comment