Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday!

What a fun day we had! We started out by waking up, having breakfast and then V put on (with help from Mommy) his fancy schmancy white Easter suit.

After that, we went out to see where the Easter bunny had been. I had high expectations for Vake's enjoyment of the Easter egg hunt, but he could not have been less interested in it. At all.
But nevertheless, we gave it our best shot.

"Hmmm. I am not really sure what all the fuss is about, lady."


Ok, yes. I am not sure that I really like this whole egg scenario. But in happier news, I am walking now.



Grandmary, Aunt Anne and Mom all got in on the Easter Egg hunt act...















After church and lunch, V had a Peep. Now I LOVE Peeps. E cannot stand them. Little V was strangely fascinated- only time will tell...













Once nap time was over, we checked out Monument Avenue- porch parties and fun crowds- when E and I win the lottery, our Monument Avenue house HAS to have a big porch!!!!


































1 comment:

  1. You don't need to move to Monument Avenue-- your porch is plenty large! You just need to move Monument Avenue to you--so hire a band! Left Bank Granny

    ReplyDelete