Sunday, April 11, 2010

14 Months!

I didn't realize we were at 14 months until I took a second look at the calendar today- so hard to believe...

Vake, at 14 months you:
  • weigh about 32 pounds and are (I think) approaching 34 inches;
  • wear anywhere between a 2t and a 4t in clothes and a size six diaper;
  • are officially a full-time walker (although you will crawl if you really need to get somewhere in a hurry);
  • love to clap;
  • are interested in things that make noise or are interactive (your pretend cell phone is a huge hit);
  • act as though you recognize both your father and your mother in pictures;
  • are babbling nonstop- if only we knew what you were trying to tell us;
  • think that shadows are very interesting;
  • like to play with both dogs;
  • love swim class and gymnastics class;
  • have become a super hugger;
  • can hold a milk cup by yourself;
  • likes to roll a ball and follow it; and
  • thinks balloons are the greatest things on earth.

We are hoping that this is the month you really decide to start talking to us- even though Grandmary says that she waited for me to start talking and I never stopped after that!

3 comments:

  1. This is photo number 1 in his portfolio to show the college football recruiters. Look at the size of those hands: almost big enough to span a football already! Left Bank Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. This kid is going NFL. (Sorry Alison, I guess you'll have to save that dream for V's sister!?)

    If the kid is size 3T, why are there no pictures of him in the Oregon outfit I sent him? No doubt E has somthing to do with that!
    -BIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I meant Alison's dream of V as an ice dancer!
    -BIM

    ReplyDelete