Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Eric and I decided not to get a Christmas tree this year- mostly because we are going to be out of town for the majority of the holiday season and a little because I have an irrational fear that Vake the Strong will pull a tree over onto himself.

So instead, I worked on a great plan for the front door, mostly inspired by our neighbor, Jeff Willis, who does a phenomenal display of garland and blue and silver ornaments. I didn't want to be too much of a copycat and pink and green ornaments weren't available, so Mom and I picked red and silver.

I've got to take some closeups of the garland.

So now we've got that and the Christmas flag!


We went with friends to the Jefferson last night in an attempt to get the Christmas card pic. These are NOT making the cut. But the Jefferson looked great!








No comments:

Post a Comment