Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Goldfish!

Here's what's delicious in our world.

I've got some good strengths in the Mom department, but I've got some major weaknesses- and they actually track my overall personality pretty well. But on Sunday, I just couldn't catch a break. Eric had just gotten home, so I was going to take Vake to church with me. Well, of course the printer's not hooked up so I couldn't print the lesson for Sunday School and then I got to the Strawberry Street Market and had already gotten coffee but left my wallet at home so had no way to pay for it (fortunately the crazy lady with the baby and the coffee looked so pitiful the woman behind the counter told me I could pay Monday) and finally I realized that I had forgotten the required snack for Vake.

So we got these. And Vake loves them.

Really loves them. Here he is getting them to his little mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment