Sunday, September 13, 2009

Seven Months at Jacques Penne!

SuperT took Vake to the Jacques Penne yesterday while Eric and I went to Chuck and Julie's wedding (big congrats C&J and what a nice party...)

I've resisted the naked shots for awhile now, unless of course Vake is in a bathtub with his cousin Domingo and the appropriate accoutrements. But Tarenitup had no such reservations.

Oh hello there, I am feeling a little shy because I am NAKED.

So NOW I've got clothes on again...

But it is MORE FUN to be naked.

A LOT more fun. (NB all the cute fat rolls and the cumulus cloud legs on this baby...)

This is my naked and contemplative pose.

I'm ready for my close up!


And now I am dressed again.



I LOVE the outfit Grandmary made for me.





Oh hello there. Didn't know you were behind me.

I'll do a pushup for you. I am super strong as WELL as being super cheerful.


















No comments:

Post a Comment