Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Long Day...

So I came home from Lynchburg (if you are from the West Coast, perhaps you find this small city name as funny as Eric does...it is also the home of Jerry Falwell's empire, including Liberty University) and the boys were waiting for me...

Eric was a single parent this morning- got little V ready for the nanny and then ready for bed. I don't know who was more tired by the time I walked in the door at seven.

In other news, I am starting to figure out how to move pictures and text around on blogger, which is pretty exciting...





1 comment:

  1. Hey! Welcome to blogland!

    JC Penny photos sound fun, but if you really want it done right - have to come to Asia.

    Actually, kiddie shots was one of the creepier things the studio I was at did: The had sample books of little girls, all of whom were wearing big fake wigs for their shots and heavy makeup. In one book, the girl wore a blonde wig for the entire shoot. Who wants to remember their kid like that?

    ReplyDelete