Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bathtime!


Bathtime is the way that we get ready for bed. Every night about 6:00 or so, we get out the blue bathtub and put it on the kitchen sink- if I were more blog savvy, which I'm not, I would have a video link that shows how happy he is every night when bathtime starts. Once we are in the bathtub, then the duck washcloth comes out- that's pretty fun. I did promise Eric that I wouldn't put any naked baby pictures on the internet.

By the end of the bath, though, the water's getting a little cold and he's not as happy as he was at the beginning. We finish up by popping on the hooded towel and putting on some pyjamas. It's always a race to get the diaper on- unfortunately tonight we were taking pictures and waited too long- poor Grandmary was holding him!



1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. I love his little baby face! Oh man, I really really want to meet him.

    ReplyDelete