Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sue is right!

Sue, Eric's mom, sent me an email today reminding me that I have fallen WAY behind in posting to the blog.  It's true- too true. 


Do I have an excuse?  Not really- life's been crazy but no more so than it often is- yikes!  We are all trucking along here.  Vake is almost done with school and is SO excited to go to Kindergarten next year.  We have found a lovely little preschool for Gil for the fall.  My work is not super easy right this second- I am still learning the ropes for Oregon practice.  Those of you who know me KNOW that I hate hate hate learning new things- a lot- so I am hanging in there!!!!!!


Wheeee!


I promise to try to be better on posting.

1 comment:

  1. Two pre-schoolers, husband who travels for work, a job of your own, kids' sports, church, friends to keep up with--somehow we understand that you can be crazy busy--but we do enjoy the blogging when you can!

    ReplyDelete