Saturday, February 1, 2014

Our biddy ball experience

Look at my little all star- love this little athlete so much. Vake loved running around, he loved putting on the team uniform. Is he a good player? Unfortunately, not so much. But we think he is going to shape up to be fabulous on defense.



Here is my precious team with "coach martin". Ha. Somewhere the universe is laughing at me- if you had asked me if I was going to be a biddy ball coach I would have laughed!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Look at the size of the hands on that kid! Soon he'll be palming a basketball! He could defend like his daddy Eric did at that age when his brother Brook came after him--just rely on his size and hold everything out of reach where nobody else can reach it! Granny Sue

    ReplyDelete