Friday, April 5, 2013

Where we've been, lately

What a week! After the fun times at the Easter Egg Roll on money, we came home to a Gil who wasn't quite right. Turns out that he had a super nasty case of the rotavirus and by Wednesday, it was obvious to everyone what he was in bad shape.

I finally got him to the pediatrician and she told me it was a close call but that I should consider whether or not I wanted to take him to the emergency room. He was so obviously unhappy and in so much distress I am glad I did.

We arrived at the emergency room at good old st. Mary's just in time for the sickness to truly begin in earnest.

Poor little guy! They started an IV line and gave him fluids but he just wasn't holding anything down.



Two days later, it looks like we may get him back home today. Of course, Vake's had the same thing too now- the only difference is that Vske is older and stronger.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment