Monday, May 28, 2012

What a weekend!

We had so much fun this weekend- I am wiped out just thinking about it. We talked to Aunt Anne on the phone! (Doesn't he just look like a boy now, chatting it up with her?). I am afraid that Anne would report that the conversation is still a bit one sided.




We had some quality brother snuggle time!




We did some staring into space.




But our really big news is that the playroom transformation continued. We moved out the floating shelves that never were so stable, thank you very much masonry wall. Of course I had my best helper. Who was of course nudie.




And then we moved in this beauty. All the storage space you could ask for. Unbelievable. Getting it in nearly killed Eric...




And today I loaded it up and Eric put in tv and a DVD player. I do not think the significance of getting a great play space for the boys can be overstated.




And then we went to the pool. Good times, good times..




Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Richmond, va

No comments:

Post a Comment