Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Day of School

So the first day of school was a big hit!!!! I've got pics that are a lot better on my camera- I just need to get them uploaded and I've been feeling a little under the weather, sorry. I promise I will do it by the end of the week...

So we got there a little early and Vake was VERY excited. He went straight into his classroom and started playing without any hesitation whatsoever. He was happy to say goodbye to us! Thank GOODNESS- as hard as it was for me to see my big boy, I was really relieved that there were no temper tantrums.

When Taren went to pick him up at noon, he was interacting and following Miss Laura and Miss Susan's instructions- I think they were putting the teddy bears to sleep!!! Taren took the pic to calm my nerves.


I was a little weepy as we left- seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. Next stop, Princeton!!!

2 comments:

  1. Princeton! Do they train rocket scientists there? Left Bank Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princeton? No. No. No. What about Dartmouth? Home of the ice dancing national champions.

    -BIM

    ReplyDelete