Sunday, June 12, 2011

Underwater!

ok, so the lack of posting has been somewhat ridiculous- and completely indefensible now that I've got my fancy new camera.

I can only blame it on the fact that I've got a jury trial on a rape case going on Friday. Should be fun but I've got miles to go before I sleep.

But even still, Mom and I made it to Baltimore for the second of Anne's two baby showers yesterday. Whoop!!! The rain came down on the way there and on the way back- arrgh- the drive home was 4.5 hours. Poor Mom had to drive with grumpy me in the Civic- which is a great around town car but NOT SO COMFORTABLE on the long car trips.

Then last night was one of our babysitter's (who also happens to be Uncle Neil's younger sister) graduation party. Poor hosts, their bartender just didn't show- so thank God Eric and our friend Grant were willing to work behind the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment