Sunday, May 22, 2011

Busy Weekend!

(Isn't it funny how that always seems to be the title of the Sunday night posts!)

(I of course have not been nearly as organized as I could be and forgot to take pics!)

We lumped along through Taren's vacation week last week- I have to tell you that I forget how much she improves my quality of life when she's here- everything from picking up milk to having the car seats in her car. She takes pride in making my life run more smoothly- and you don't realize how great that is until you are making do without it.

SO by the time Friday rolled around, we were all a little worn out around here- E, V and I went to an early bird special dinner at Galaxy Diner in Carytown- Eric was happy to see that Vake's got reasonably good "dining out" manners.

Saturday we got up early and all of us did the Anthem "Stride Through Time" with some friends- what a great walk- the weather was perfect (although I think maybe Eric would say it was a little warm).

Today, Vake and I went to Sunday School and then we spent the afternoon hanging out outside with Vake driving his car into his "garage" (basically into the wall).

It was nice to have a really relaxing weekend- and we only need to make it through this week and then we will have a short week next week! Yip!

No comments:

Post a Comment